Thursday, February 4, 2010

well to be honest I didnt really even like any of the campaigners for the last election. I just kind of voted for McCain because of my beliefs, views, and morals. I voted for him even though I knew he was gonna lose but I felt that I should stand for what I believed. The main thing I hate about the election campaigns is that everybody trashes every one. I know that they all want to win but I feel that there are better ways to go about it. I hate when I'm watching T.V and every commercial between my show , there are these people I dont even know going on about how horrible the other people are. Personally for me, those campaigns are a turnoff for me. I have just never really understood or liked to watch, hear, or see anything political. I just vote because if I dont vote then technically I can't complain about our nation.

3 comments:

  1. Thats great that you stood up for what you beleive in even though you thought it was no use. its great to be able to have an opinion and im glad you stuck by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, if the politics are not related to myself, I won't care about it. Probably it depends on different people, but I think most people of our generation have the same attitde as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to stand up for what you believe in, good job. I wasn't much into politics either but i found that it was a lot more interesting than I thought, and after I did research about different things, you'll find yourself choosing a side. But I agree, I hate the fact that they have to bash someone else in order for their campaign to look better, it's childish. And I'm glad you voted because now you can complain lol.

    ReplyDelete